Licensed by :
the Professional Fiduciaries Bureau of California
The Professional Fiduciaries Bureau was created when Senate Bill 1550, the Omnibus Conservatorship and Guardianship Reform Act was approved by the Legislature and signed into law by Governor Schwarzenegger in 2006. The Bureau's mandate is to license and regulate non-family member private fiduciaries, including conservators, guardians, trustees and agents under durable powers of attorney as defined by the Professional Fiduciaries Act. This bill improves court oversight of probate conservatorship cases.
At Fiduciary Matters, we are committed to enhancing not only the desired quality of life for individuals and their families, but in promoting autonomy, maximizing the development of individual skills, and fostering integration into the community.
Is someone you know being released from the hospital or rehabilitation, but not ready to live independently? Is someone you love being exploited or manipulated through the exercise of undue influence? Fiduciary Matters provides personal and financial management when:
- An individual has no family and is not able to completely manage their own affairs
- An individual has family and wishes not to burden them regarding assistance
- Relatives & friends are busy with their own lives and need assistance for the care of their loved ones
- Someone is experiencing physical or emotional changes and are unable to manage daily affairs
- A person who needs someone to protect them from neglect, financial abuse or isolation
There are many situations where a licensed Professional Fiduciary is appropriate and there are many fiduciaries to choose from. At Fiduciary Matters you will benefit from the diverse backgrounds of our staff including finance, real estate, appraising, special needs trust administration, EMT, respiratory therapist and Medicare and Medicaid fraud auditing. Through our collective years of experience, we have developed professional relationships and resources that allows you to receive the most benefit.
Our purpose is to protect Your right to self determination and the greatest level of independence possible regardless of your challenges.